Welcome to my online classes. I offer two different courses each containing four instructional videos and the downloadable PDF pattern files for each of the projects presented.
Each course costs $40. When you place your order, you will receive an email from me giving you the passwords to access all of the content from my website.
You will have unlimited access to the videos and files so you can print them out at your leisure on A4 paper at home and rewatch the video content as many times as you like. There will also be a file of step by step photographs of each project.
I have chosen projects that will build skill levels over time. The projects offer a variety of techniques and use lots of different fabrics which you can choose from your stash. Otherwise, there are many patchwork shops doing mail order at the moment. Support your local stores!
Here are the projects for Course Number One.
1. Sherbet Fizz Cushion – this lovely cushion is made using a machine pieced braided technique. The cushion is machine quilted and embellished with ric rac (optional).
2. Wild Rose Duchess Set – this set of three table mats features fused appliqué which can either be stitched by hand or machine. They are machine pieced and hand quilted. I will demonstrate my hand quilting technique of quilting beautiful motifs without marking the fabric.
3. Pineapple Crunch Quilt, presented in two parts: I will be demonstrating machine paper foundation piecing to make pretty pineapple blocks. These will eventually go into a quilt, but you can use them in a variety of ways including table runners, cushions or bags.
Part two will be a continuation of the project from the previous week. Slightly adjusted pineapple blocks are foundation pieced and then embellished with beautiful hexagon rosettes. I will give you a full demonstration of my fussy cutting and English paper piecing techniques.
Click here to order Course Number One.
Course Number Two:
1. “Jelly Nation Quilt”: one of my most popular jelly roll quilts. This one is called “Jelly Nation” and uses only one jelly roll. The centre of the quilt is strip pieced and cross cut to produce Carrie Nation blocks. The blocks can be arranged in various ways to create different secondary designs. Alternatively, you can cut strips from your stash for this project.
2. “A Daisy a Day Table Runner” . I will be demonstrating all my machine appliqué techniques to make this very pretty runner.
3. Granny’s Garden Folder Cover. I will show you how I cover lots of different shapes using my own English paper piecing techniques. Plus hand appliqué and hand quilting! This is the first time I have presented my EPP techniques on video.
4. “My Garden Visitor” Cushion. This is a beautiful stitchery design featuring a lovely blue bird among flowers. You can print the full design and I demonstrate lots of my techniques during the video.
Click here to order Course Number Two.
If you would like any more information about my online classes, please email me on email@example.com.
I hope you can join me for a great month of stitching inspiration!